TrainSignal Releases VMware vSphere 4 VCAP Training Package
TrainSignal Releases VMware vSphere 4 VCAP Coaching Package
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 19, 2011
TrainSignal, the global leader in skilled pc coaching, announced the release of its VMware vSphere four VCAP Instruction Package.
Server virtualization is rapidly becoming the need to have technology of corporate information centers and server rooms. With virtualization, firms can get maximum utilization out of server hardware by pooling resources and partitioning virtual servers that can be changed as quickly as company wants modify.
VMWare is the world leader in laptop or computer virtualization. IT professionals who can demonstrate a high-level of experience in vSphere technologies are in high-demand. There is no better way to prove that expertise than by passing the VCAP-DCA exam and obtaining the VMware Certified Advance Specialist four – Datacenter Administration designation.
For the VCAP-DCA exam, students must hold a current VCP certification. However, TrainSignal’s VCAP coaching package offers real globe examples and techniques that are important for any skilled vSphere administrator.
Matt Elias, Item Team Manager at TrainSignal, said, “When designing our VCAP-DCA education package, we produced certain that it integrated real world examples and lots of demos that vSphere admins would be capable to replicate in their own environments. This course is not for the beginner. It’s designed for current VCPs and vSphere admins who want to take their understanding to the next level and advance their careers. This course will not only help them prepare for the difficult exam, but it will make them much better administrators all about.”
The VMware VCAP Coaching Package includes 4 courses covering the complete VCAP-DCA exam blueprint. The included courses are:
VMware vSphere Troubleshooting Training,
VMware vSphere Safety Design Training,
VMware vSphere Performance Monitoring Instruction, and
VMware vSphere PowerCLI Instruction.
In all, the package contains more than 50 hours of high-high quality instruction on 11 DVDs. Students need not wait for the DVDs to arrive in the mail. TrainSignal delivers instant online access to all course materials from all 4 courses enabling students to study anytime, anywhere. And, with multiple file formats for all audio and video, students can use nearly any device for coaching.
David Davis, vSphere Instructor said, “Our VCAP-DCA coaching package is the greatest way to prepare for the exam. You can discover on your own time and at your personal pace, and the instruction covers the complete exam blueprint. And, in contrast to the VCP, you don’t have to take the VMware Education class to take your VCAP exam.”
With a price of just $ 1,197 the VCAP Coaching Package offers complete coverage of the entire VCAP-DCA exam blueprint for less than the cost of a single VMware Education course, without compromising on the top quality of instruction.
“The very best factor about our VCAP training package is the top quality instruction. You are getting taught by vExperts, VCDXs and other VCAPs who have years of expertise to share with you. They are passionate about VMware and about sharing their understanding. They want to make sure you are completely ready for the VCAP exam, but also that you are able to do everything they teach you on the job,” stated Iman Jalali, Director of Sales and Advertising.
There are 4 diverse instructors who team up to bring the VMware vSphere VCAP Instruction Package to students.
David Davis has been in the IT business for over 18 years. He holds numerous certifications which includes VCP4, VCAP-DCA, CCIE as properly as the VMware vExpert award. Davis is a total-time instructor for TrainSignal and has developed over 10 different IT education courses. His genuine-globe knowledge combined with his diversity of abilities is a strong studying resource.
Jason Nash has over 15 years of IT encounter. His certifications incorporate VCDX #49, VCP4, CISSP, RHCE and CCNP. Nash is at present the Data Center Options Principal at Varrow, a leader in virtualization and storage. He has published a number of books on networking, Windows and Linux.
Lane Leverett brings more than 13 years of IT expertise. Among his numerous certifications are VCDX3 and VCDX4 (VCDX #53), VCAP4-DCD, VCA4-DT, VCP3, VCP4, MCSE and CCNA. He has focused on server virtualization over the previous six years and is at present working for ENS Inc. as a Senior Systems Engineer.
Hal Rottenberg is a vExpert and Microsoft MVP: Windows Powershell, 2009-2010, with over 13 years of IT experience. He is the author of the book Managing VMware Infrastructure with PowerShell: TFM.
Train Signal’s VMware vSphere 4 VCAP Instruction Package is backed by a 90-Day Total Experience Guarantee.
About TrainSignal: Founded in 2002, TrainSignal provides personal computer-based “Total Expertise” education that provides folks the tools and self-assurance to tackle true-world challenges, pass their certification exams and succeed in today’s competitive global IT market.
TrainSignal offers a wide range of pc education packages covering Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, CompTIA, VMware, and Microsoft Workplace. In addition to its Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010, and Windows 7 courses, TrainSignal offers instruction for over fifty different coaching courses which includes VMware vSphere instruction, Cisco CCNA coaching, Citrix XenDesktop education, and far more.
A privately-held organization, TrainSignal is based in Schaumburg, IL. For more info about TrainSignal, please go to http://www.trainsignal.com
# # #
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
- Xbox Live is HackedMicrosoft, whom is really the boss of the 'net, not the 'must connect once a day box', but the 'hackers' of the world unite World famous hacker 'Reckz0r' that cracked into CNN websites and data stream, claims via a 'pastebin' today, and other tweets that Xbox Live has been 'PWNED!' all 48 Million Users E […]
- Is protecting intellectual property from cyberthieves futile?After the publication of the Mandiant report earlier in the year linking China's People's Liberation Army to ongoing and massive cyberattacks against U.S. corporations, government agencies, universities, and other organizations, policy makers and industry experts have been trying to figure out how to better secure their intellectual property ... (m […]
- PD: Student hackers changed gradesThree 16-year-old Prescott High School students have been arrested on suspicion of hacking into teachers' computers and changing grades. […]
- IPS market to grow on back of worry over APT attacksThe market for Intrusion Prevention Systems will continue to grow on the back of more advanced designs and rising anxiety about the threat posed by advanced persistent threats , Frost & Sullivan has said. […]
- In battle against hackers like the Syrian Electronic Army, Twitter introduces extra security measuresWith the microblogging site's new "two-factor authentication," users can choose heightened security. […]
- Cryptography: The solace of quantumOur cookies policy has changed. Review our cookies information for more details. […]
- AngelHack Hackathon and Accelerator Program Offers Hackers Chance to...AngelHack, a premier educational technology events company, has just announced that the "biggest hackathon competition in the world" AngelHack , is now accepting applications for the AngelHack Accelerator Program, Summer 2013 cycle. […]
- One-Time Pad From Caltech Offers Uncrackable CryptographyHowever, the ability to copy electronic code makes one-time pads vulnerable to hackers. […]
- Watch out for waterhole attacks -- hackers' latest stealth weaponThe bane of the computer security world is how long it takes to recognize and respond to new attack paradigms. […]
- We're victims of hacker attacks,' claims ENRCWe've found an existing account with the given email. To link the social network identity with your site account, please provide the site password for the provided email. […]